See your brain in action! Paid volunteers needed for research studies
We are seeking participants aged 60-85 or 18-35 for research experiments investigating changes in language and memory functioning across the lifespan. Participants are paid between $10-$20 per hour, with experiments lasting between 2.5 - 4 hours.
Projects may involve:
- Measuring your brain activity via EEG and/or MRI.
- Recording your eye-movements and pupil via eye- tracking cameras.
- Measuring your performance (e.g., reaction time, accuracy) on language and memory tasks.
- Testing your hearing and vision.
- Measuring your performance during brain stimulation (e.g., transcranial magnetic stimulation)
For more information, please contact us at: LamaLabUtah@gmail.com
Neural Mechanisms of Language Function via Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
Brain Activity, Cognition, and Emotion